The Laboratory Department has been established according to Ministry of Public Health standards at the basement of Block B. The Rahmat Hospital Laboratory Department includes the following sections.
1. Microbiology -by using advanced and latest medical machineries and instruments.
2. Molecular-biology – by using the latest instrument and PCR machine.
3. General Laboratory services;
a. Hematology by using fully automatic machines from Human Company, CBC-Part 5 machine and conducting the HbA1c examinations by a special machine
b. Routine Chemistry by using the latest model of Full Chemistry 300 electrolyte analyzer
c. Special Chemistry by using the Beckman coulter machine
4. Blood Bank: is a very important part of the laboratory in a hospital. The most important device of the blood bank is the standard refrigerator in which the standard blood bags are kept.
5. Phlebotomy: by using the multi-needle machine which takes the blood of the donors. The machine is adjusted according to the barcode system. By usage of this system, we will be able to prevent the blood loss and mistakes that happen when taking samples, or changing/converting the samples.
6. Laboratory Administration to provide oversight and management support for laboratory services.
Rahmat Hospital was founded by Engineer Mohibollah Naseri on November 5, 2013 in the town of Sultan Mahmoud Ghaznavi in Qasbeh, District 15th, of Kabul city. The Rahmat Hospital has been designed by Turkish engineers based on the European Union and Turkish standards. Its construction work was completed on November 9, 2020 and became ready for operation.