Our vision is to be a center of excellence in provision of quality and standard healthcare to the people of Afghanistan.
• To provide quality and high standard health services to Afghans.
• To provide quality and standard clinical and patients’ care by using the latest technology.
• To engage qualified experts in provision of healthcare to the Afghans and Afghanistan.
• To establish a center of excellence to serve the people of Afghanistan.
• To conduct programs and innovations that will enhance the ability of the Hospital in healthcare provision.
• Create employment opportunities to the Afghans.
Rahmat Hospital was founded by Engineer Mohibollah Naseri on November 5, 2013 in the town of Sultan Mahmoud Ghaznavi in Qasbeh, District 15th, of Kabul city. The Rahmat Hospital has been designed by Turkish engineers based on the European Union and Turkish standards. Its construction work was completed on November 9, 2020 and became ready for operation.