The Rahmat Hospital started to provide basic services on November 12, 2020 in general internal medicine, pediatrics and obstetrics and gynecology departments.
The hospital has recently expanded to provide services by 24/7 in the following departments:
The Internal Medicine Department with having qualified and experienced specialists
• The Pediatrics Department comprised of competent and skilled pediatric specialists
• The General Surgery Department formed of capable and expert surgeons
• The Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) Department is led by super-specialist, experienced, and proficient gynecologists
• The orthopedics Surgery Department is combined of qualified and knowledgeable specialists.
• The ENT (ear, nose, and throat) Department with having practiced and skillful specialists
• The Neurosurgery Department is comprised of competent and proficient surgeons
• The Physiotherapy and Cupping Therapy Department is formed by capable and expert specialists
• The Dental Department with having qualified and skillful specialists
• The Gastroenterology Department is comprised of experienced and proficient specialists
The Rahmat Hospital has a suitable waiting area and the nurse station provides the necessary information to the patients and patients’ guardians in each word. The Rahmat Hospital has an online patient registration system to facilitate the appointments.
Rahmat Hospital was founded by Engineer Mohibollah Naseri on November 5, 2013 in the town of Sultan Mahmoud Ghaznavi in Qasbeh, District 15th, of Kabul city. The Rahmat Hospital has been designed by Turkish engineers based on the European Union and Turkish standards. Its construction work was completed on November 9, 2020 and became ready for operation.