The Rahmat Hospital started to provide basic services on November 12, 2020 in general internal medicine, pediatrics and obstetrics and gynecology departments.
The hospital has recently expanded to provide services by 24/7 in the following departments:
• The Internal Medicine Department with having qualified and experienced specialists
• The Pediatrics Department with having qualified and experienced pediatric specialists
• The General Surgery Department with having qualified and experienced surgeons
• The Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) Department with having super-specialist, qualified and experienced gynecologists
• The Urology Department with having qualified and experienced specialist
• The orthopedics Surgery Department with having qualified and experienced specialist
The Rahmat Hospital has a suitable waiting area and the nurse station provides the necessary information to the patients and patients’ guardians in each word. The Rahmat Hospital has an online patient registration system to facilitate the appointments.
The hospital also uses a modern information management system and database to manage the hospital information.
Rahmat Hospital was founded by Engineer Mohibollah Naseri on November 5, 2013 in the town of Sultan Mahmoud Ghaznavi in Qasbeh, District 15th, of Kabul city. The Rahmat Hospital has been designed by Turkish engineers based on the European Union and Turkish standards. Its construction work was completed on November 9, 2020 and became ready for operation.